Better Earth Dish Washing Auto Gel (3x 1lt)
Better Earth’s Dish Washing Liquid for Automatic Machines cleans dishes perfectly without compromising the environment.
Super tough on grease, it leaves dishes spotless, glass super shiny, and does not need additional rinse aids or salts to keep your dishwasher clean. Free of harmful ethoxylated ingredients, sulphated surfactants, parabens, animal products, colourants and synthetic fragrances. Completely biodegradable, it has never been tested on animals and is safe for use with grey water systems and sceptic tanks. The beauty of Better Earth’s range is that their products are kept simple while still being effective.
Plus, the 100% recycled bottle can be recycled again for clear conscience cleaning!
- Natural rooibos scented dishwashing gel.
- Contains sodium citrate to soften water and bind to heavy metals.
- The use of low foaming surfactants such as decyl glucoside helps to clean the dirt while preventing droplets foaming and staining the dishwasher.
- Decyl glucoside is a surfactant (that means that it is a foaming Agent.) and is approved by Ecocert and BDIH as a natural product. Made by combining a fraction of palm or coconut oil with glucose, it has been tested for biodegradability and found to be freely and rapidly biodegradable. This means that it will generally be degraded into its components (fatty acid and glucose) in between 4 and 8 hours.
- Free of sulphated surfactants, parabens, animal products, colourants and synthetic fragrances.
- Never tested on animals, Better Earth is endorsed by ‘Beauty Without Cruelty’ and ‘The Vegan Society’.
- Biodegradable (safe for use with greywater systems and septic tanks).
- Manufactured in South Africa with every effort made to reduce our carbon footprint.
- All bottles are made from 100% ‘No.2’recyclable plastic. Which means you can recycle it again. Plus, the labels are recyclable too!
- Shake well before use. Use 5-10ml or fill up to the first line of the dispenser. If you live in an area with very hard water, you can add salts but it is not necessary for most areas.
- Store in a cool, dark place. If ingested, please seek medical help. Keep out of reach of children
- Water (Aqua), Sodium Silicate, Glycerin, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Borate, Decyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Asphalatus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil. As this product is completely natural, some inconsistencies in colour and settling might occur.