Better Earth Dishwashing Liquid
R174 – R1,299
Better Earth’s Dish Washing Liquid cleans dishes perfectly without compromising the environment.
Super tough on even the thickest grease, it leaves dishes spotless and glass super shiny, while being easy on your hands. Free of harmful ethoxylated ingredients, sulphated surfactants, parabens, animal products, colourants and synthetic fragrances. Completely biodegradable, it has never been tested on animals and is safe for use with greywater systems and septic tanks. The beauty of Better Earth’s range is that their products are kept simple while still being effective.
Plus, the 100% recycled bottle can be recycled again for clear conscience cleaning!
- Natural lemon-scented dishwashing liquid.
- Works well on tough grease without leaving a greasy film on your dishes.
- Use the same amount in your dishes as you would other leading brand dishwashing liquids.
- All-natural ingredients are much better for those who are sensitive to harsh chemicals, preventing irritation and leaving skin soft.
- Cocamidopropyl betaine is a co-surfactant (it helps to make products lather.) and is approved by the Soil Association, Ecocert and BDIH. Extracted from coconut oil, it has an excellent safety record and is very well tolerated. Approved under the Nordic Swan mark scheme that measures the environmental and health impact of cosmetic ingredients.
- Decyl glucoside is a surfactant (that means that it is a foaming Agent.) and is approved by Ecocert and BDIH as a natural product. Made by combining a fraction of palm or coconut oil with glucose, it has been tested for biodegradability and found to be freely and rapidly biodegradable. This means that it will generally be degraded into its components (fatty acid and glucose) in between 4 and 8 hours.
- Free of sulphated surfactants, parabens, animal products, colourants and synthetic fragrances.
- Never tested on animals, Better Earth is endorsed by ‘Beauty Without Cruelty’ and ‘The Vegan Society’.
- Biodegradable (safe for use with greywater systems and septic tanks).
- Manufactured in South Africa with every effort made to reduce our carbon footprint.
- All bottles are made from 100% ‘No.2’recyclable plastic. Which means you can recycle it again. Plus, the labels are recyclable too!
- Add a squirt to a sink of hot water. 5-10ml should do the trick but use as needed for less or more greasy dishes.
- Store in a cool, dark place. If ingested, please seek medical help. Keep out of reach of children.
- Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate*, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil
- *Ingredient Notice: Sodium benzoate is listed as a nasty in some guides when used for food, so why do we allow it in cosmetics and cleaning products? Firstly, the amount of sodium benzoate used in cosmetics or cleaning products is much smaller than that used in food as a preservative. Furthermore, the sodium benzoate molecules are too large to be absorbed by your skin. This preservative has been allowed by ECOCERT, the Soil Association and BDIH; it has been ranked by the EWG as having a low risk of 1
- As this product is completely natural, some inconsistencies in colour and settling might occur.
3x 1lt, 5lt, 25lt