Better Earth Hand Sanitiser
R159 – R971
Protect against germs and bacteria with Better Earth’s Hand Sanitiser.
Containing 70% alcohol with a refreshing fragrance of lavender and peppermint that is non-sticky and will leave your hands disinfected and smelling lovely. The beauty of Better Earth’s range is that their products are kept simple while still being effective.
Plus, the 100% recycled bottle can be recycled again for clear conscience cleaning!
- Natural lavender and peppermint hand sanitiser.
- Contains 70% alcohol to help prevent the transfer of viruses and bacteria. In line with current South African Health & Safety standards.
- Natural ingredients are much better for those who are sensitive to harsh chemicals, preventing irritation and leaving skin soft.
- Free of sulphated surfactants, parabens, animal products, colourants and synthetic fragrances.
- Biodegradable (safe for use with greywater systems and septic tanks).
- Manufactured in South Africa with every effort made to reduce our carbon footprint.
- All bottles are made from 100% ‘No.2’recyclable plastic. Which means you can recycle it again. Plus, the labels are recyclable too!
- Pour a small amount into your palm and work into your hands until dry. Store in a cool, dark place. If ingested, please seek medical help. Keep out of reach of children.
- Ethanol – 70%, aqua, propylene glycol, carbomer, Lavendula augustifolia (Lavender) flower oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) leaf oil, Lye.
- As this product is completely natural, some inconsistencies in colour and settling might occur.
- Contains alcohol. Flammable. Keep away from heat and flames. For external use only and not for facial use. Avoid contact with eyes and broken skin. In case of contact with eyes, flush with clean water.
3x 100ml, 3x 250ml, 2x 500ml, 5lt