Sesame Seeds – Black (1kg)
5 AMAZING things about sesame seeds!
– Sesame seeds contain two special kinds of fiber: Sesamin and Sesamolin which help regulate cholesterol and prevent oxidative damage.
– They contain high levels of Phytosterols that can decrease cholestrol levels, increase immune response and decrease the risk of certains types of cancer.
– They carry many complex B-vitamins which have a direct impact of your energy levels, brain function and metabolism.
– Sesame seeds are extensively used in sacred rituals in India. They are are considered a symbol of immortality.
– Ayurveda recommends using sesame oil for a body massage to balance Vata dosha and help relieve stress.
Use them to garnish any of your meals, pump up your smoothies and put them in your bakes.